Action App Corporation
Our Apps have been downloaded over 20 Million times!
Our Apps have served over 200 Million ad impressions!
SMART MOBILE PHONE APPS:
- Action App Corporation is an independent mobile application development company that provides mobile applications currently distributed through the Apple iTunes App Store and the Google Android Market
- Smart Phone applications (apps) have achieved international market penetration unlike any technology before it due to the popularity of Apple’s iPhone and the general public’s insatiable appetite for data and information
- Mobile Apps are comprised of small pieces of software code designed to run on a particular mobile platform (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc) and perform a simple task, most of which are of short duration
- Apple has revolutionized software distribution by allowing third party developers to create independent applications and then providing them with a worldwide distribution network and payment processing system (iTunes App Store, available in over 80 countries)
- Apple’s success and the rapid acceptance and adoption of iPhone apps has caused several major companies (Google, Microsoft, Blackberry etc) to enter the app market and create competing platforms and apps stores
- Action App Corporation, has taken advantage of these developments and positioned itself as a strong entertainment and photography applications creator and marketer with additional niche markets in other market segments already targeted
Plan of Operation
- The mobile applications industry is in a state of rapid and explosive international growth fed by the increasingly larger number of smart phone mobile devices sold every day. With the addition of Verizon and Sprint as an iPhone provider in the US, the user base and the resulting demand for apps continues to grow. Action App is also well positioned in overseas markets with the majority of our website traffic coming from Japan, the leading country in mobile subscription density per capita.
- Action App Corporation will continue to keep pace with the growth of the industry and user demand while expanding further into overseas markets where the growth potential is even higher than the U.S. For example, there are nearly 280 million mobile users in China and at the rate they are growing there will be more mobile web users in China than the entire population of the United States.
- Action App Corporation plans to aggressively expand by adding more mobile apps, improving current apps by using detailed integrated analytic data from our user network, increasing affiliate marketing and advertising revenue of current and future apps, branching out into more applications categories other than entertainment and photography, porting our applications into the strongest competing mobile platform (Android), acquiring other apps and/or application companies, and translating all applications into more languages to increase revenue in non-English speaking markets.
|Mobile Advertising Revenue by Region, Worldwide, 2010-2015 (Millions of US Dollars), according to Gartner|
|Asia/Pacific and Japan||868.8||1,628.5||6,925.0|
|Rest of the World||196.9||410.4||2,761.7|
|Source: Gartner (June 2011)||via: mobiThinking|
To this end, we have accomplished and undertaken the following efforts:
- We are currently expanding our profitable inventory of apps in rapid fashion across Apple and Android Markets. Recently, we added a sizable number of apps bringing our total to over 500 apps in our portfolio.
Our Apps have been downloaded over 20 Million times!
Our goal is to have over 1000 profitable mobile apps duplicated across Apple and Android which will result in stronger revenues just from the introduction of popular iPhone apps to the Android Market. We will also begin to develop mobile apps for Windows Mobile which is projected to overtake iOS by 2015.
As we continue to develop at an accelerated rate we will continue to hire the most qualified and experienced personnel for development, deployment, and marketing. Our entire team is comprised of innovative out of the box thinkers who see solutions where others see problems, the word “impossible” does not exist…
-We have started the cross-platform migration of our popular apps in an effort to be proactive with the forecast growth within the Android platform. We have set up the appropriate Android developer account to be able to publish our apps to the Android platform and have begun releasing apps to the Android platform as they have been completed by our programmers. Apple and Android have been battling each other for market domination but currently Android is in the lead… Action App Android Apps
-The Mobile App industry is an exciting and fast moving sector with new ideas and opportunities presented on a regular basis. We will diligently investigate new opportunities and test new technologies in order to maximize our income from each and every app opportunity. One such opportunity was presented to us by App Redeem. The principle of App Redeem was that it would reimburse our customer for the cost of the paid app by participating in their marketing. We programmed all of our apps to accept their technology. Once deployed, we monitored our results. We did not find that there was an increased conversion ratio and found that negotiating through the App Redeem offer was somewhat cumbersome. At this time, we are removing the App Redeem programming from our apps and testing new opportunities.
-One of the major components mobile application revenue is generated by advertising on our apps. Initially, we were exclusively promoting advertisements from the iAds Network from Apple. We found, that with our traffic, our fill rate through iAds(the rate at which our ad requests were filled) was not satisfactory. We were effectively throwing away over half of our traffic!
More on Mobile Ad Networks…
Consequently, we looked for better answers and therefor implemented Ad Whirl. Ad Whirl is basically an ad management system that places code within our apps, so that advertisements for multiple advertisers are displayed on a predetermined timing sequence within our apps. This allows ads to be requested from a number of ad providers and improved our fill rate into the high 90% range.
Ad Whirl has worked well for us but it is limited in some of the tracking and user specific demographic use of our apps. We have researched our needs and have begun implementation of Flurry source code. Flurry source code will allow us to track our users by a multitude of different breakdowns, including: age group, geographical location, hours of use, and countries of use among other sortable criteria. This information, coupled with our substantial traffic will allow us to better define the advertising availability and further maximize our efforts. We hope to ultimately be able to serve specific ads for specific advertisers given the demographic and geographic requests which will result in a much higher advertising rate and revenue. Flurry is employed on over 90% of ALL mobile applications in the entire industry worldwide.
Our Apps have served over 200 Million ad impressions!
We continue to search for additional opportunities for expansion through acquisition of other companies. If and when we find suitable candidates, we will make appropriate announcements.
Human Resource Expansion
Due to the current job market and economic situation, there is a large pool of talent seeking employment. Action App can take advantage of this to add in house graphic designers and programmers to lower the cost of app productions and to increase the speed of growth
- Action App Corporation apps are available in every country apple has opened an app store, these are currently more than 80 countries with more opening all of the time. China is an enormous market and with the new arrangement announced recently with China Mobile and Apple there is a lot of opportunity for forward thinking entrepreneurs…
- The apps will be available in more counties as Apple continues expand the iTunes App store into additional countries as well. We will also see a rapid increase of subscribers and additional income from the introduction of all of our apps to the Android Market
- Action App Corporation has also translated many of their apps in many of the major languages to increase the appeal of the apps to the non-English speaking natives of these countries which will increase sales.
Marketing, Advertising, and Competitive Factors
- Action App Corporation has developed a proprietary cross application / cross company marketing platform which allows the companies to advertise new apps to its existing user base. Newly created apps are integrated into this network and acquired apps can be integrated with mostly minor modifications
- Action App Corporation continues to update their applications on a regular basis, reengage existing users and provide additional value for existing and future users. With Flurry integration we will be able to know exactly what features need to be improved
- Some of our apps are ranked in the entertainment, and photography categories and enjoy increased visibility through “browse traffic”
- Action App Corporation management also very carefully selects app titles, keywords, descriptions etc, to optimize and benefit from the inherent search traffic on the app store
- Action App Corporation also enjoy word of mouth / viral advertising as their apps are intuitive, entertaining, and created with the user in mind. To this end we are also integrating the major social networks in all of our apps to help increase the viral marketing affect
- Numerous developers and translators are currently working around the clock and around the world to keep pace with our growth. Our team is becoming international in nature as we continue to seek talent from all corners of the world. Our deployment and provisioning group works out of St Petersburg, Florida while marketing and production is in the Panhandle of the State of Florida.
Programmers are primarily located in India and we are currently interviewing specialists in America, Central America, and Europe as we seek to increase our international opportunities. As industry demand and growth continues, Action App Corporation will continue to add experienced team members.
One of the next areas to optimize will be localization for the more popular apps in countries where they are already doing well. This will involve having the entire app translated through the user interface as well as the app names, descriptions and keywords but the return will justify the time and expense for doing so.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain forward-looking statements covered within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, plans and timing for the introduction or enhancement of our services and products, statements about future market conditions, supply and demand conditions, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact and involve risks and uncertainties. Our expectations regarding future revenues depend upon our ability to develop and supply products and services that we may not produce today and that meet defined specifications. When used in this press release, the words “plan,” “expect,” “believe,” and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and changes in pervasive markets